• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hello, new here. Feeling frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint

New Here
Hi everyone. I am a 40 y./o F. Feeling frustrated by traditional therapy and seeking support elsewhere. I have PTSD, autism, borderline personality disorder, OCD and major depressive disorder.
I'll definitely be posting more but just wanted to reach out and say hello.

Congratulations for choosing to get better.. I have been doing EMDR for 3yrs. Although,like all therapy its been incredibly difficult at times,believe me with the right therapy for You, you will get better . If someone would have told me that I would be in therapy with a male I would have said absolutely not. It turns out that therapists are people too,and not only that,Male therapy can and are Spirit sent. Be patient with yourself. Trust that what is brought to you is Really for you. Don't give up before the miracle happens. You are worth it.

Hi everyone. I am a 40 y./o F. Feeling frustrated by traditional therapy and seeking support elsewhere. I have PTSD, autism, borderline personality disorder, OCD and major depressive disorder.
I'll definitely be posting more but just wanted to reach out and say hello.

Have you tried lifestyle changes: regulating food and alcohol, increasing exercise, getting out into nature, reviewing your career situation, reviewing your support network to see whether you can strengthen or increase the size of your immediate community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back