• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General help for family members of those with CPTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seeking-help

Hi all,

Wondering if you have any resources, online forums or something, for people living with folks with PTSD. My fiancé has CPTSD, and I sometimes have trouble being supportive. It can take a lot of energy and I probably need help. any resources that people have would be much appreciated

Hi all,

Wondering if you have any resources, online forums or something, for people living with folks with PTSD. My fiancé has CPTSD, and I sometimes have trouble being supportive. It can take a lot of energy and I probably need help. any resources that people have would be much appreciated
I don’t have many resources for you but I do want to say thank you for being a kind person. Your fiancé is very lucky. I never thought I’d find mine. And it wasn’t until I had an absolute mental meltdown chasing this poor man around our home attacking him. I will say that after that night he finally “sees” me now. It’s that kinda thing once you see it you can’t unsee it

The links in the above post are a fantastic place to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back