Help getting me on a plane

Smile

MyPTSD Pro
My sister is sick & I was going to fly out to her the same day she went into hospital but…

I had a major panic attack a few hours b4 flight and had to cancel it.

Now it’s 2 weeks later and I’m still trying to get to her. I have a few things to do but that’s not what’s stopping me. I don’t know what is. Been working nonstop with T on it.

Point is, I’m having panic and anxiety attacks 24/7. Barely sleeping or eating etc.

Going there would also be a vacation, which would be great.

Last time I flew was 6 years ago.

Any advice? Please????

Friday

I use ‘in event of emergency break glass’ meds when I don’t have a few months -to a couple years- to work on something.

I also take them BEFORE I need them, rather than waiting to see if I can suck it up, when it’s an important thing needing doing.

Planes are a helluva lot cheaper than trains or boats, but those are 2 other options if they work better.

Smile

MyPTSD Pro
I use ‘in event of emergency break glass’ meds when I don’t have a few months -to a couple years- to work on something.

I also take them BEFORE I need them, rather than waiting to see if I can suck it up, when it’s an important thing needing doing.

Planes are a helluva lot cheaper than trains or boats, but those are 2 other options if they work better.
Great idea that I just thought of myself. Seems to be working… it’s only been 12 hours 🤞