• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Herc Has Been Very Misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grama-Herc

MyPTSD Pro
:crazy-blu It seems that some of you think that Herc is a guy! Well guess what, Hercules 3of 4 is a woman who was just tying to find her way around this forum and locate someone with who she could chat about a problem she does not understand, a problem she never asked for and a problem she does not want. Well, this is the first time I have ever expressed anger directly to my PTSD, OMG---what a pleasant surprise??:dontknow:

Hehehe.. I keep saying we need a gender symbol!

It's very easy to confuse genders when all we have are names to go by! It happens all the time..

not sure what the anger part is about.. other than we use anger to mask our emtions...

bec

Herc is surprised too

:crazy: I am--for the first time--actually angry at my PTSD. It went undiagnosed for most of my life. I just wonder what my life would have been like without this thing on my back:dontknow:

Who by Herc? I already gathered you where a female. The other post you made about politics, is a forum announcement which every member views, not you specifically. That is a global announcement to all registered members. Guests view a different message.

ok I think I am finally getting the hang of this forum and how tho use it. I've never had a computer before so learning to use it and a forum has been challenging to say the least. Please bare with me and my err's.

Apology accepted and even it is appreciated A LOT. Mac Thanx Just hope I am not being to sensitive Have a good day

hello herc 3 of 4

ther are certain post that I have ignored for 1 reason or another ,, ! I read slow ,, 2 I stink at typeing and spelling ,, 3 I really dislike macho bullsh-- anymore ,,
so thank you for catching my attaintion with your last post { misunderstood } ,, I even went back and read your other post , out of guilt and respect ,,
you see I am a proud man and have courage ,, but I am not afraid to say I ned help ,I'm scared , or let my emotions out in somtimes very uncomfortable places ,,
you show courage I admire that , I had PTSD for a very long time before I was diagnossed ,, I drank all my feelings away for many years ,, in my 2nd yr, being sober my lawyers srink opened me up like a tin can and spilled every thing I had hidden for yrs out ,, then said I had PTSD + depression and then she said OK we,re done , I looked at her in teror and said what the hell am I sopose to do now ,, she didn't have a answer ,, I think she was very nervous at that moment ,, I drove away from there cry ,totally out of control almost aiming my car at others in my way ,,, I made it to a councelor I had met ,, he couldn't believe the way this woman left me ,,, It took eric wellover 2 hours to bring me back to earth and calm me down ,

this is now 16 yrs later and yesterday I could not leave my house ,,
tihs dose not happen very often anymore,,, but certain thing have bin coming back hard and heavy ,, I am not so afraid of them anymore but still they are uncomfortable feelings ,,

I have had to tackle things head on while I was filled with fear and just have this blind faith that God would get me threw it one way or another,, he's helped me every time ,, just not how I wanted or when I wanted ,, once I even found myself screaming up at God and the stars { will you please lighten up just a little fu--en bit } ,, well I slept like a baby that night , the next day I was better ,,,

this is very hard for me to deal with ,, I will not prezoom to know what it dose for you or to you ,, I pray you hold on tight enough to get through this horrorfying ilness ,,,
welcome you have tought me some thing that was told to me manny years ago [ never judge a book by its cover }

thank you beatle bailey :crazy-blu

way to go Herc I am so glad to see you tell people that they hurt you and it was uncalled for that s been happening to much lately and I am sorry that you had to be the one to get it but maybe by standing up you have one 2 battles one to stop people on this forum from being rude and ignorant and 2 you sttod up to your PTSD anger Well done

She is angry at PTSD. As we all are and we all have to be to fight the disorder down... Now the other part mouse, I am missing. Mac was just being silly as he does at times and apologized. No harm, no foul I see.

sorry veiled I agree that he apologized and it was accepted but Herc was new she didnt know the dynamics yet, yes I agree Mac was joking around. Besides I am not looking for a fight today I have to be careful as I feel very aggressive with my PTSD and need to learn how to chill it out Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back