• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hey and yellow twice! I believe it is my life’s duty to fight the sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApetorsAngel.

Not Active
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and settling in for the weekend AND

I’m Erin with CPTSD.

I really enjoy being around and helping others who had gone through (or are currently) serious trauma.

It makes me feel so happy helping others.
I love the feeling I get when I am able to comfort someone who is feeling down.
Knowing I could help them smile shows me I can help make a
difference in someone’s life even If for a short while.

I came to this community because
about 5 months ago I (unfortunately) had to spend time at a behavioral unit.
I was scared but to my surprise I met others like me and I came to life inside
And found my purpose in life. Which is to help others like us
To hold the hands of the lost and lonely.

I believe it is my life’s duty to fight the sadness
Help others smile and feel better
Help others navigate trauma
And all the good things.

Say hey.

I have a question:

I’d like to have an avatar. I’m not sure how to change it.
I’d love to modify my profile to if possible.
Could someone help me with this ?
I’d be more grateful than you’d know

Thank you,
Erin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Erin, welcome to the forum!

When members have been posting for a little while, they get a few benefits like a longer editing window, and the ability to change you avatar. To change your profile details, bring up your profile page by clicking on your current avatar and then your user name.

If you have any questions about how to use the forum, send us a message at Contact Us.

Hi Erin, welcome to the forum!

When members have been posting for a little while, they get a few benefits like a longer editing window, and the ability to change you avatar. To change your profile details, bring up your profile page by clicking on your current avatar and then your user name.

If you have any questions about how to use the forum, send us a message at Contact Us.
Thank you so much for getting back to me on that, I really appreciate it. Have a really good weekend !;blank;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back