• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hey, Newbie Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire

MyPTSD Pro
Hi,
My name is Claire and I'm just looking for support overcoming this hurdle. Looking to make new friends with similar issues and experiences, and am happy to talk to anyone.
I'm from Adelaide, Australia, and I'm a 22 year old woman.
-Claire

Hi Nyx, Lilstar, thankyou for welcoming me, I hope we get to know each other better too :) From what I've seen so far this forum looks like a lovely supportive place and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.
-Claire

Hello Claire
Welcome to the forum Link Removed

It's great to have you here (whenever I say that I feel I have to clarify. It's not great that you were hurt - but great that you have found us!) I'm guessing you are enjoying summertime in Australia, and if my geography serves me correctly, you are away from the flooding? That looked awful, from what I saw on the News.

Anyway, have a read round the forum, and jump in and post wherever, when you are ready Link Removed

Summer has been very cool this year, and yes I was lucky enough to avoid the floods though I know a few people who weren't so lucky. Thankyou for welcoming me so warmly, I'm very grateful. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you.

Hi, Claire. Welcome to the forum.

My name is Adelaide, but I'm in cold, damp London at the moment. Link Removed Think I would rather be in my namesake city right now!

Claire,
Welcome! I am way around the world in the US, but surprisingly enough I have been to Adelaide (and Sydney). It was MANY years ago. I was in New Zealand and Australia in about 1989!!! Wow that was a long time ago! I just had to think of when it was. That was 22 YEARS!!!!!! Wow, didn't seem that long ago. Well I didn't mean to digress, this is about welcoming YOU!!! Glad you are here. Not for the reason that made it necessary for you to come though.Link Removed

Thankyou wonderingwhy, I was born in 88 so I have no idea what aus was like back then! Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back