• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

offthewall

Not Active
So I haven't been diagnosed with PTSD, but off the back of something that externally isn't seen as that traumatic I have become agoraphobic - ironic during the this pandemic. And since 2018 basically cut out everyone apart from a basic relationship with my parents. So i've been in lockdown for over two years basically.

To be honest I see this a long term lifestyle. To be shuttered off completely from society. Does anyone else have this extreme reaction of complete avoidance of people?

Oftentimes people will say something isn’t traumatic when it really is as a way of minimizing. Have you spoken to a counselor? And what brings you to a PTSD forum?

I'm curious why you chose a PTSD forum if you don't think what you experienced was trauma, do you mind if I ask what caused this? I ask cos there's plenty of stuff I've experienced that I don't count as trauma but other people do.

I recount my full experience? It's based around women. And of course it's my experience so it's point of view of a self appointed victim.

got arrested in 2016 by my ex girlfriend (if i recount details it becomes a case of me give subjective viewpoint). The case gets dropped and I go into therapy for four months (daily). Drop everything.

Very end of 2017 - fall for a girl who 'gets' me. She moves in. She pressures me for marriage. get engaged. Suddenly I agree to move to china with her. She gets married to someone else by the time I arrive. ... anyway a year of torture ensues. Gullible me falls for every trick in the book. To find out everything has been lies upon lies. For a while I am systematically humiliated and scorned by this women as she goes to sex parties, demands jewellery from me and kicks me out while she has sex with other men. Then when my body is basically worn out from the humiliation she forces me to leave the country saying she can get me arrested - knowing full well my past, even though she is still pushing me to marry her.

The problem with all this is I look like a demon. And yet I have complete distrust in people. I haven't gone near a woman in two years, and they terrify me.

There's more but not enjoyable to talk about

What do you mean by 'arrested by'?

And how, exactly, does a person persuade soo unknowing you to move half a globe away and then... what really, she dared to live her life?

Also what's up with that patterns of criminality thing, and 'look like evil' thing?

If you're trying to tell us you get people hating on you based on the looks and then threaten legal action for you being just a wronged angel I'm not buying it.

People don't commonly do that.
Not even if they move in crime and / or are drama queens.

There's usually actions of more substance to those claims.

So aside of poor victim of serial eevil women story, what's your actual problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back