• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi from Saskatchewan. CSA, ASA, mugged, and recently diagnosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traverse

New Here
I joined on here yesterday after a buddy told me about this website. In a nutshell, I was violently CSA'd (14/15yo), violently ASA'd (22yo), & violently mugged at pistol-point (35yo); there have also been a number of other traumatic things besides these violent criminal incidents.

Anyhow, as I've been independently Dx'd twice in the past five months (by a psychologist in Oct. & by a psychiatrist in Feb.), I do now finally accept that I have this thing.

Welcome, glad you found us and want to be a part of a healing community of people who have this same thing you have.

Many compassionate and understanding people here that you will relate to their stories and feelings. Hope you read around the forum and see how many people have experienced life as you have and are putting one foot in front of the other for a different life.

There is nothing easy about this journey, but it does help to know we are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back