• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi, I Am New Here - Looking For Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

cari

New Here
Hi I am new here and I have PTS. I joined a site quite awhile ago and after posting my hello and about me and why I am here, I got no response..felt even worse..till some nice woman emailed me because I was on a site for vets with Ptsd.
I have read many posts tonight and I so know that unless you are in the shoes and have pts you can not realize how hard it is to over come. Unless of course you have alot of compassion, love, empathy and patience. I will never give up for I am not a quitter but as hard as I have tried I have watched everything I loved and worked so hard for slip away. I am still trying to find some support so I can breath a little bit. Please just let me know if this is for military only. Thank you:dontknow:Cari

Oh hell no! you found your place. While there most certainly are military related here, this forum was designed for those with PTSD and the healing from the traumas. We all got it from many different forms of traumas and because the major symptoms remain the same no matter how you got to this, as is the same basic healing process across the board. This board strives to not clique based on trauma, but to help be guided to treat it. Welcome to the forum it is one of a kind!

Hey

Hi Cari.. welcome to the forum.. I'm glad you found us.. we all live with PTSD and there's a spouses section too, I hope you find comfort here.. we're here for you!! :redface:

Welcome Cari

:hello: Hi, make yourself at home here..we all seem to have "issues" of some sort or another. I'm a spouse of a PTSD sufferer. I am here to learn more from others to help him. But I also try to let others know they aren't alone in being a spouse of a sufferer or just needing to vent etc.

Hope you find what you need.

Take Care

D (wildcritter)

Hi Cari, I think this is for all partially 'broken' peole and for those who love them.. tick around and join the posts XX

Welcome Cari,

I am sure you will be able to find the support you need here. There are many caring individuals that are more than happy to help you when ever you need advice, or just need an ear when you need to vent. Talkin is the best medicine.

DD

welcome to the site Cari! I'm also new here. There is lots of good advice that can be picked up here! Just read and ask questions! Just typing out what you need to say seems to be quite theraputic also!

I am still trying to find some support so I can breath a little bit.
Cari Hello :hello: , and WELCOME! You're at the right place. Lots here to learn and help your healing process along. Join in. Like was said, it doesn't matter what trauma or (s) caused your PTSD ..... PTSD is PTSD. Glad you found the forum and hope you decide to read much here, bc so much is so very useful knowledge. Be sure to click on the Learn button at the top of the page to see presentations. My best to you. And, again ...:smile:... Welcome Cari !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back