• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, im lyn, a sufferer of C-PTSD and ongoing abuse and neglect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Lyn, I suffer from c-PTSD, Reactive attachment disorder, and dissociation.
I'm 14 now and identify as a female.

I regress often due to my c-PTSD, which I'm not sure how long it's gone on, but it has for as long as I can remember

My trauma is due to many things since i have c-PTSD but the most important one to me is the ongoing abuse from my parents, mostly emotional abuse, but from time to time physical.
I often struggle with not having parental figures who loved me and treated me like their little girl, thus getting easily attached to anyone who shows me a form of affection.
I was also neglected as a child, often left locked in my bedroom crying and screaming for them to come and love me, I often witnessed violence from my mom to my sister, as well as the other way around.
My mom gaslights me into believing it never happened but she is an awful person who screwed me up! years and years of abuse and trauma! And then my dad... he never really was present.
I was bullied a lot as a child and abused by some teachers, groomed from a young age as well as sexually assaulted many times, from a young age.

I would love to maybe bond with some other people who experienced similar things. <3

Welcome to the Forum. It's a great place to find info and understanding. I'm sorry for the things that have occurred in your life that have created the need for support but am truly glad you are working on this now, versus waiting till you've suffered through adulthood.

You deserve to heal, grow and thrive in every way that you choose, now and in the future. This is a good place to start.

I have been a member here for 10 years now and can attest to the value of being here.

Blessings of peace and light to you♥️

Welcome to the Forum. It's a great place to find info and understanding. I'm sorry for the things that have occurred in your life that have created the need for support but am truly glad you are working on this now, versus waiting till you've suffered through adulthood.

You deserve to heal, grow and thrive in every way that you choose, now and in the future. This is a good place to start.

I have been a member here for 10 years now and can attest to the value of being here.

Blessings of peace and light to you♥️
Thank you so much for the warm welcome 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back