• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, lurker now joined. childhood medical ptsd.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46448
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46448

Hello to anyone reading and greeting the noobs.

I have lurked for over a year and finally feel like joining your community, thank you for having me as a member.

Some other information that may be useful is that until I lost the plot at the beginning of last year I have spent twenty years as a family doctor in Ellerslie NZ. I have a lot of patients that have become friends, and friends who became patients. I am slowly reconnecting with them and my blog I use as part of that process.

Thank you and Hi again!

<moderator edit : self promotion>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Noobie NZ ex-Doc Bevan:hug: You're the first person I've met here who introduced themselves as a Noob. :joyful:
That's why I called you Noobie. I like the term. One of the great things about here is the opportunity to get wordy, wax lyrical and meet great people.
You sound like a very interesting person.
Welcome aboard, I hope you gets lots out of the wild ride aboard the myptsd train.:giggle::geek::sneaky::p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I now regret joining, sorry if you dont see me back for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back