• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other Hi there! New here! (DID, depression, anxiety, ASD, PTSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We're Teeth, a system of 25+ alters. We have PTSD from childhood events including abuse and COCSA, and one more recent event.
We currently live with our parents. Our mom is emotionally abusive and as a child, used spanking to punish us, including my siblings (younger brother and older sister). We've had no formal education because she removed us from kindergarten as a child because our teacher didn't like us. As a result of that, routine grounding and phone priviledges being revoked as a teenager, and living in a rural area, we've been isolated from people outside of our family. (our neighbors are 50% relatives and 50% people we don't speak to because they're assholes.)
As for myself posting, I'm the host, Hal. I cope with my trauma with storytelling and artwork. My longterm special interests are Animation, Musical Theatre and Horror. My current favorite movies are Carrie and Encanto, and my favorite color is pink :-)! Another fact about me is that I like making video games!

- Hal, he/they/it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back