• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Holding Your Tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellabella44

MyPTSD Pro
Yesterday we went to the post office to get my kids and husband passports for a trip. a few other people were there and we and another person for passports were told to wait in a corner of the office "so we dont tie up any more of our clerks than necessary"

I very nearly asked why its only ok to tie up just one postal clerk, when they clearly have enough mailing tape to tie them all up.

Luckily I just laughed and kept it to myself. A government place might not take well to my sense of humor.

Has anyone else had things that a darkened sense of humor made you keep to yourself?

Same here, I can totally relate! ...but I cannot always hold my tongue. :p

Like when one of the higher ups (really high up) had so sign a paper. The paper was written in English and I had to do it for a project at work. ...he asked me what he signed (it is usually mandatory to know English in his rank) and I just said "You bought a washing mashine. Congratulations"...:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back