• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How do you deal with being edgy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I'm reaaaally edgy/irritable. I've started intensive therapy so my symptoms are getting worse. My therapist gave me a list for things others and I can do to help me whether I have a panic attack (code red) or when I'm feeling edgy (code yellow) or whatever. But I actually have no idea what to do when everything around me is annoying and making me extremely grumpy and tired of everything.

So if you guys have some tips how to deal with this, please comment:)
Often I'll excuse myself and run to the bathroom and just talk to my reflection. "Everything is okay, you're okay" I'll do a goofy pose for a little serotonin boost/laugh.

Has anyone found other ways way to deal with this in public/at work?

Often I'll excuse myself and run to the bathroom and just talk to my reflection. "Everything is okay, you're okay" I'll do a goofy pose for a little serotonin boost/laugh.

Has anyone found other ways way to deal with this in public/at work?
I used to speed-walk laps around the building while on break. I also did a lot of muscle tighten, then relax moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back