• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How To Find PTSD Experienced Phsycologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just not impressed with, or approve of overt, outlaw, bikers. Such as the ones who claim to be a member of the 1%, and brag about it. I base this opinion on my numerous observations of the HA's in my area. They have no respect for others.

When I look at all the headlines about inapropriate, illegal, unconstitutional actions that higher up members of our government keep getting caught with their hands in, generalizing all lawmakers into one class, as you're generalizing all 1%ers, I would have to say my side of the street is most likely cleaner than yours

If someone was looking for family, they could find it in a legitimate, law abiding, club just as easily as an outlaw club. If someone were looking for money they could get a job just as easily as making it illegally. So what is the point of being in an outlaw club, and claiming to be 1%.

I have combat related PTSD, DUH!! I don't fit in with Mom and Pop Clubs. 1%er Clubs are not about illegal money and crime. Well, I can't speak about HA's values, they seem to brag about that. We're about freedom, freedom to ride where we want, when we want, and wear whatever we want(something the HA and law enforcement have in common, wanting to control that), period! If one of your officers is on the take, does that mean the whole force is guilty? Your remarks aren't from personal experience, You haven't stated anything real about 1%ers, only Hollywoods view through many 1960's biker movies.

Yes we are both Vets. We both have PTSD. We both ride motorcycles. That doesn't mean we have to accept each others choices in life.

But in the end, I am not judging you specifically, as I do not know you.

Pretty thorough non-judgemental judgement. I guess I can pretty much discount anything you might add, due to your prejudice.

WarHippy1%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back