• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How to work with co-workers who hate each other's guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually managed both of these women really well yesterday. I am getting much smarter in dealing with people!

So I go back to deal with this situation tomorrow. I didn't rush back after my concussion, I really wanted to recover properly! I think that I have done that now.

So it hasn't been too bad at all. The woman here is negative about everyone and everything. I feel for her because that level of insecurity and anxiety. But she is painful to be around. It is really inspiring me to become much more positive and think I never want to be this negative around people. So she does remind me a little bit of my Mother and her negativity. Anyway I have next week, and really it would have probably been better just to pull out. I completed. I am available if I am not working, but if I get work I will be going to the paid work.

So they employed another teacher, and they both don't like her. The coordinator asked me if I wanted her job. I said thank you but no thank you due to family illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back