• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How's Your Day Been? Each Day is Different, So Make Your Mark Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... :boxing: going on round this place. Usual marital non-sense, except I hold a grudge.:doh: Otherwise, pretty good everything else. Went for a walk up a hill for some exercise, took the little fella with me, stopped at the park for him to play for a bit... pretty good overall I think.

Yours?

I am having a better day today than I have had in a long time. I have met a new friend and things seem to be looking up today.

YAY! Good days so far... :)

Myself?
I just wokeup alittle while ago,
as usual a little spaced out/ a little anxious
But over all, my mood isn't too bad so far :)

im not good at all,even thugh im down to do the ptsd course next month my wife still wans to separate,then last weekend one of my footy players got knocked out so i went to the local paper because there is no ambulance or anything at the ground this year,now the footy club will get their solicitors involved if its put in the paper,i dont need this at the moment,just concerned about the safety of the kids and this is what i get,im starting to wonder why we even try to get through life or do the right thing when every door gets slammed on you,maybe its better to be quiet not do anything and watch everything go to shit.
sorry for rambling guys.
lawsy.

Rambling is good for me... I definately do my fair share of it.

Mate, that sucks that its just not working out with the missus, and especially after the hard times and road your taking to try and get better. Its long, and hard, but definately worth it. The footy thing... mate, don't beat yourself up over it. I would actually jump up and down, go to the news papers, etc etc, and tell them that no ambulance is being supplied. My son started rugby league at 4 years of age playing for Centrals, and is 15 now, and I know he used that ambulance once, and definatley used the medics several times during games.

Your definately doing the right thing for sticking up for the kids, cause hell, lets face it, if you don't, who will? The kids can't do it themselves, so your the next best thing. Lawyers are always brought in to play scare tactics, but at the end of the day, you are entitled to make it public if the board decide to take away a neccessity from our children. I'm actually surprised more parents haven't had something to say about it, or gone to the media about it. I know it would be a great story for the local news up their.

You are doing the right thing mate, stick by your guns, and don't let other pricks bring you down for doing whats right.

Bloody job well done mate... stick it up em.

Oh... a big congratulations on starting the PTSD course next month. I know you may get a bit nervous as it gets closer... well, probably already are nervous / anxious, but fight through it, turnup and it will help you more than you think.

my wife and i are separating and i am moving to n.s.w. i dont know weather to go now or wait for the ptsd course,will i be a better person for doing it or should i just go and let everyone get on without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back