• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Husband cptsd, me too, he is chronically suicidal, blames me, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupfish

Confident
My husband remains suicidal, probably more so now than in the 15 years I know him. What's hard is to hear the blame hurled my way. I don't listen, I want him smiling all the time (no, I just don't want him DEAD), if my job was more successful he'd feel better, and I badger him, and and and.

Guys, I am wreck. I can't stop crying. He says you're a great wife married to the wrong guy. The great wife who constantly irritates him, who has wrecked his life, who does not listen. He acknowledges that my existence as a suicidal spouse is hell, but yet he tells me that my behavior makes him more suicidal.

I don't know what to do. Stay and make him miserable, so he stays suicidal. Leave and he kills himself. HELP ME. I AM IN HELL.

no, we are trying to sell our house (his giant trigger) and relocate 1,000 miles away -
when we get settled we can invest in our Ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back