• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer I’m giving this a try, where are the good people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Red

New Here
I have had PTSD 3-5 years now-I don’t remember how long exactly. All I do know is I still have it, I’m tired of it, I hate people, hate noise, hate motion and resent what ppl hv done to me and how they treat each other in the world. Where are the good ppl? Thought I’d try this forum.

HI Scarlet Red, glad you found us. :) We are a group of folk that relate to all you shared. There are good people to be found and there are safe, quiet places to retreat to, if only our heads, that are full of PTSD lies, would quit telling us otherwise. This is a good place to land. It is a great place to find encouragement, support, listening and understanding and learning. Welcome and make yourself at home. This can be one of those safe and quiet places to be.

Welcome, happy you decided to give this forum a try. Really great people here, all at different stages of healing work, and this is a very caring community of people on the same journey.

Hope you find that you like it here, takes a little while to feel safe, and to meet people you relate to... and feel like this is a place you can be accepted and not judged. Glad you are here, if not glad for the reasons.

Ha! Ha! Ha! :roflmao: I didn't know what you were asking about, Scarlet Red. WHAT eye??? I was all confused and wondered if I had inadvertently left an extra "i" at the top of my post to you. Then I wondered if you were thinking Big Brother was somehow snooping around. So, I scrolled down through your replies and saw the simple and logical reply by @EveHarrington. Duh! I have been on the forum for some months now and never noticed the "eye" before. :rolleyes: This goes to prove I am not a detail person!!! :D Thanks for educating me, too, about the forum's little details!!! You made my day. A chuckle about one's self is always good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back