• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer I’m new and need to hear others’ experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit over 10 years ago I was raped and then stalked by my rapist, and got out of that situation by moving into my friends house, which was a domestic violence situation I became a part of and the man killed our 9 month old dog. Then I moved into an apartment where it was constantly being broken into when I was home and I was terrified every night that I wouldn’t be alive the next day- and you can’t let yourself feel HOW terrified you are when you’re working and in school. It was like 3 years altogether then I developed lupus and other health conditions but it’s like I suddenly have this debilitating PTSD, and it’s hard to work full time with the lupus, I’m terrified of how this will affect me as an adult. Does it get better? Is there hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back