I believe in safety

caroline_13

MyPTSD Pro
I believe in the idea of safety, I believe that it can be real for me, that it won't take long to get there, and that I can start right now.

I believe that my pain is temporary, and if I let things go they will get better.

I believe that life is always working out for me and for you!

I believe in good things, and I know why I believe in them.

Wondering why it takes so long, or how it could possibly happen: there is no time for these in my life. I believe in safety and peace and love and that the universe works with me to make them happen for me.

arfie

MyPTSD Pro
i believe in balance for all things.

back in the 70's/80's, i was a regular safety joe as a star pupil in all the OSHA classes, etc. and even better with keeping my job sites and living spaces safe. somewhere in the 90's i started feeling like the safety laws were smothering common sense. the frenzy of safety laws after september 11, 2001 threw that feeling into overdrive. after 2 1/2 years of covidic safety? ? ? common sense is less common than ever. is common sense still legal?

trust the balance. . . take a risk.

caroline_13

MyPTSD Pro
i believe in balance for all things.

back in the 70's/80's, i was a regular safety joe as a star pupil in all the OSHA classes, etc. and even better with keeping my job sites and living spaces safe. somewhere in the 90's i started feeling like the safety laws were smothering common sense. the frenzy of safety laws after september 11, 2001 threw that feeling into overdrive. after 2 1/2 years of covidic safety? ? ? common sense is less common than ever. is common sense still legal?

trust the balance. . . take a risk.
I think you misinterpreted my post... LOL. I do risky things. This was just a personal post and what safety means to me.