• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I got away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Depressed.3

Hello, here is my small story, I was in a 6 year relationship, we were happy together and things were going okay, I got ill and then he started having ago at me, he was really horrible and I was really hurting. I had previous trauma before going out with him, but he caused me more trauma, he was hitting me and not nice to live with your daughter and him when at night I was being abused to keep her safe. I tried getting away, I told my daughter to go stay with my nan and she has, sadly I am hurting months later, things have settled, the court case took weeks, it was really tiring and it was really horrible to not get supported through all of the domestic violence he put me through. I feel strong that I got away from him, I can finally and I can say that I hopefully won't be raped, or being hit daily, the amount of pressure I had to make myself live through that was horrible. I am so glad I got away I feel a free young women, I dont have to get raped, I can now safely live my life and move on with my daughter giving her the better life I wish I had during my younger teens. The pain caused me a ED which I am getting help with, I got PTSD I have depression and I am just so glad I'm safe hes locked away and me and my daughter are okay! Thank you if you read this. Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back