I got out!

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks @intothelight @Movingforward10 @OliveJewel 😊

wrote this earlier on, clearly forgot to post.

Just went to the women’s craft group. I love it. It’s in a church but you don’t need to be religious to go. Seems they don’t have many services there, it’s more used as a community centre. Everyone was so friendly, less people because of the summer holidays but still plenty enough. Found out about some women’s swimming sessions, another group that meet up monthly for sewing and wool crafts I can go to, and another group that visit different places on coach trips. Really am happy about it. I feel a bit of an urge to relax a bit when I'm there next, maybe the slightest inkling my anxiety / Autism could make me a bit intense, but nothing too bad.

Spent the afternoon researching microwaves and hoovers and picked what I want and have been to get the hoover, shall pick up the microwave tomorrow.

I research things to a ridiculous degree. It becomes very frustrating so I'm deliberately becoming less perfectionist about researching things to buy. Yeah! Look at me being fractionally less uptight 😁

Lumos

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks @intothelight @Movingforward10 @OliveJewel 😊

wrote this earlier on, clearly forgot to post.

Just went to the women’s craft group. I love it. It’s in a church but you don’t need to be religious to go. Seems they don’t have many services there, it’s more used as a community centre. Everyone was so friendly, less people because of the summer holidays but still plenty enough. Found out about some women’s swimming sessions, another group that meet up monthly for sewing and wool crafts I can go to, and another group that visit different places on coach trips. Really am happy about it. I feel a bit of an urge to relax a bit when I'm there next, maybe the slightest inkling my anxiety / Autism could make me a bit intense, but nothing too bad.

Spent the afternoon researching microwaves and hoovers and picked what I want and have been to get the hoover, shall pick up the microwave tomorrow.

I research things to a ridiculous degree. It becomes very frustrating so I'm deliberately becoming less perfectionist about researching things to buy. Yeah! Look at me being fractionally less uptight
Really pleased for you Teasel 😍🤗