I got out!

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
Happy born day, @Teasel ! (((Hugs)))

I hope you found something at the art show that was awe-inspiring, giggle-inspiring, and a little heart-string tugging.

You've given yourself an amazing present this year by being more and more in touch with your own presence in this crazy puzzle of life.

Be gentle and kind to yourself. That's a lot of stuff to juggle all at once - and you're doing it!!!

They say to just "be you" and those who resonate will find you and you'll have friends for life. Well shit, I've been doing that for years, but it seems more peeps fall away rather than gravitate towards me - unless I'm paying them for a service (massage therapy, art therapy, talk therapy, etc.) and they have to sit there an listen to me. lol There's a lot of acquaintances, but not many friends, it seems. Maybe it's just me and my delivery? Who knows?

I have highly valued online connections, but that's never the same, albeit gratefully appreciated. Maybe one day we'll both be pleasantly surprised and we'll find our peeps who resonate and reside in our own zip codes. Keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks everyone. There was some enjoyable bits n pieces.

Saw an old friend. Had a nice dinner. Liked the art show well enough.

Just got back, it's running through my head that I don't want to be here.

Wonder if I could do with a direction to head for. Not sure if it would help or not.

Reappearance of thyroid symptoms mean I'm pretty low n tire very easily. The walks I had the first week ate off the cards just now.

Don't want to slide into depression too much.

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
Just got back, it's running through my head that I don't want to be here.

Wonder if I could do with a direction to head for. Not sure if it would help or not.

Reappearance of thyroid symptoms mean I'm pretty low n tire very easily. The walks I had the first week ate off the cards just now.

Don't want to slide into depression too much.
It must be an emotional roller coaster at the moment given everything, and then your birthday thrown in, and then your thyroid?
I hope you feel a little settled.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Today has been a very very good day. For starters I was dressed head to toe in polka dots which is always a good thing in my book.

Last night I managed to switch my mindset from don't wanna be here to feeling really excited that I got out. I've only had the shortest bursts of really feeling happy that I finally did it, so it's so nice to feel that happiness!

So there was a house meeting first thing, got to meet 2 new residents, and it wasn't an unpleasant meeting which I had thought it might be. BH was in a good mood today. I gather the meeting had been called because she's angry with us for not doing any housework and her doing everything. Which bears little relation to the truth but hey ho.

After the meet I had a chat with the woman who runs the place, asking could I donate a picnic table - cause I love to sit out in the garden and eat my meals, but there is only 2 feeble looking folding chairs here, I don't feel safe sitting on em so don't go into the garden. She's given the go ahead, and I've ordered it. Really looking forward to having my meals in the garden. And it makes me feel pretty good to give back / pay it forward.

Then straight onto physiotherapy - I've wanted to sort out my left foot and ankle for years - I've plantar fasciitis and something wrong with my ankle too. She reckons she can help both issues, I've bought the ice packs and insoles she recommended and shall do the exercises n massages she's started me on.

She also reckons she can improve the lymph / feet swelling issue which would be a fantastic bonus, happy days.

Then did a food shop n had lunch in a cafe.

Chatted a good while to other residents here this afternoon which was nice actually, there's an adorable little boy staying here now, such a funny little character.

The art I ordered arrived from Australia today too, it's by someone who's art I absolutely love, I've followed her on instagram for a few years, I framed them and just have to hammer in the picture hooks to put them up.

Had a nice chat with my fav young woman here too. She really makes me smile. She's low just now bless her and I listened and commiserated and said it sounded like she could do with a bit of healthy self care and she said she's been feeling like going swimming, so she's gonna go. Really feel for her I do.

Now Im sitting in me bra and pants in front of the fan cause this room is too bastard hot 🔥

Gonna watch some telly and go to bed.

I don't remember the last time I had a full, and fulfilling day. It's blummin marvelous. 💗💕💖