I got out!

Teasel

Not Active
Felt quite sad, lost & lonely yesterday. Made myself go out anyway. Still felt sad, lost & lonely, but at least I'd gotten the shopping done.

Last night it occurred to me, what is there to live for? Cried a bit.

I guess it would be good to find some things to live for.

Signed up for a 10 week art class starting tomorrow. Drawing and painting with various media.

The one I wanted to sign up for was full. Drawing and watercolour painting. And it was in the afternoon and the one I'm on starts 9.30. My sleeping has been a problem lately. I hope I manage to get to these classes.

Teasel

Not Active
Just organised a bag for college 🤭 Not done that for a couple decades or so.

I shall go look at the place today. Find out where I can park too, the car park I know only allows 2 hours I think.. That can't be right, maybe you pay after the first 2 hours which are free..

Teasel

Not Active
Yes, It mentions a car park I've never seen, hence I'll go check it out. And lol yes, I've not organised a pencil case for quite a while 😉

A good few weeks ago I ordered a cheap desk from ikea and it just arrived. What good timing! I shall have somewhere to do art other than my lap 🌸

barefoot

Sponsor
I was in WHSmiths recently and went through their back to school stationery section....they had those big smooth rubbers that look and feel like giant pebbles. I so nearly bought one! Also used to love that plasticky smell of a new pencil case!
Ahhh....things always feel better if you've got new stationery...

Teasel

Not Active
Absolutely :) I used to spend so much time in stationary shops 💗

Excited 🥳🤩 Lookit, I has a desk!

20210914_193626.jpg

20210914_192432.jpg

Had to go out to buy a screw driver to put it together, and bought that little plant you can hardly see

20210914_193440.jpg

It's called royal highness lol.

It's a slightly odd arrangement in that it's an armchair not an office chair, so the desk comes up very high, and the chair doesn't move as easily as an office chair. So I sit in the chair and move the desk towards me.

Means putting me cuppa on the floor while getting in n out but heh.

Also means I can sit cross legged, (nearly) which is my preference, so I'm happy enough like that.

Eek 🤗

I wanted a space I can draw n stuff for such a long time. Really pleased.

HealingMama

Sponsor

View attachment 60653

View attachment 60650

Had to go out to buy a screw driver to put it together, and bought that little plant you can hardly see

View attachment 60651

It's a slightly odd arrangement in that it's an armchair not an office chair, so the desk comes up very high, and the chair doesn't move as easily as an office chair. So I sit in the chair and move the desk towards me.

Also means I can sit cross legged, (nearly) which is my preference, so I'm happy enough like that.

Eek 🤗

Love it! Looks so nourishing.

Lumos

MyPTSD Pro

View attachment 60653

View attachment 60650

View attachment 60651

Eek 🤗

That looks fab @Teasel 🙂

Teasel

Not Active
Thanks, I've christened the desk, with a cuppa tea and a drawing. Can honestly say I am happy just now. Gonna have to be careful, often can't sleep after feeling happy. Need to be up early. Feels bloody good to feel happy tho after a really tough patch.

20210914_211628.jpg