I got out!

StillPen

MyPTSD Pro
@Teasel, I'm so sorry you didn't get the flat. I hope you can look for other ways for coping than alcohol. It makes depressive symptoms so much worse. Please know that you are doing what is necessary to find a place to live and that it will work out if you keep putting one foot in front of the other. Here with you.

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
Flat hunting is really really stressful @Teasel . But it will be worth it as atthe end of it you get your new home, which is amazing. Hope you find a special place soon.
The lying to get it.....maybe see it was a negotiation tool rather than a person being terribly deceitful? It's not actually hurting anyone and every single person twists the truth at times. It's a necessary thing to help you get your new home. Also, it's the situation making you have to lie rather than you lying, so the situation needs to be more accommodating for people and that's the injustice of it. If that makes sense.
Rooting for you.

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
I feel the same way T but for different reasons. And it hurts and we want things to be different. So tomorrow is another day for us to try and make things worth living for. Come on T, I don't want to do this by myself. You are so loved and so valued by me and others.

We have to create a new life for ourselves. We are both very creative. We can do this. Not leaving you alone. Here for you. Much love and many gentle hugs.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
I’m very sorry to worry you @ladee I am perfectly safe, just low. But I am very sorry to worry you. I shall try to say that I am safe just low, it should be easy enough for me to remember.

Am so sorry too you both feel /have felt that way 🌸

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
I knew you were safe T. Just expressing how you are feeling. I understand. I wasn't worried. I know you are trying to sort things out and it sometimes it just feels hopeless. But I wasn't worried. Ok??? Just letting you know you aren't alone. Gentle hugs