I got out!

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
Wrong about what T???? I haven't been getting your notifications if that is what you are talking about. I promise I'm not ignoring you. Let me know what you are upset about. Listening to you always!! Lots of gentle hugs to you T.💓💓💓💓

ETA: Didn't get a notification for Movingforward either!!! It's a glitch here T, not ignoring you. I'll have to check and see who else was missed.

Last edited:

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
Never apologize for having a hard time. We all do and we understand. And we all need breaks from things. I understand that too. Happy to hear you are coming out the other end. There is nothing toxic about you T. Look how many people were concerned for you.

As MrM says, Big Love and Big Hugs.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Had a session today of CBT. I had been put on the waiting list nearly a year ago and so that's come round now.

She seems nice. We'll see how it goes.

Had covid last week, felt absolutely dreadful for a short while, like 2 or 3 days then started to feel so much better.

Sense of taste went a few days ago and I was almost comically sad, wondering how I would cope!

It started coming back already tho. Was overjoyed that I could taste some of my lunch.