I got out!

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
Very happy to hear you got to start CBT! That is going to help a lot and I truly hope this person works out.

Sorry you were sick. Think that played a part in how bad you were feeling about yourself? Sometimes for me, being sick seems to unleash a bunch of negative things that aren't even true. But sure feels like it when I'm sick. And oh lord yes, getting your taste back is a "must have"!!! 💓

Love and hugs T, glad you are feeling better!!

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
T have you ever been on anti depressants? It might be worth a try. You can get them from a regular Dr here in the States without having a Pdoc. Is that something you would consider?

I do worry that you have so many down times. And it's not from lack of trying on your part that it doesn't last long when you feel good. Sounds like a chemical imbalance that might be helped with meds. And even if you have tried them before, does't mean there isn't something new that might be just right for you.

Thnking of you and sending hugs.

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Actually I haven’t @Survivor3 I must have a go again. I bought a small xylophone too. And a guitar glove, so I might have another go at learning how to play my ukulele without hurting my fingers so much. You play an instrument don’t you?

After 2 days total rest, I’m feeling quite a bit better. I think at least partly, burnout is responsible for my getting so very low.

A convo with the refuge manager the other day made me realise I might be struggling with fibromyalgia too.

CBT therapist got in touch with Dr, they rang, have upped prozac dose.

ladee

MyPTSD Pro
If prozac isn't working for you T ask for Celexa. And they can give you Gabapentin for Fibro. I am on both. It really helps with the Fibro. Be mindful of the dose of Gaba if they put you on it because it can make you have a high fall risk. Hope something works and soon. I know you are tired of feeling bad. Sending gentle hugs