• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I had a nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coraxxx

Policy Enforcement
So, it's been more than a year now that I haven't been capable of napping. Sleeping already was shit, so napping, just don't think of it.

Today I got in bed to read something and there was I. Woke up in the same position I fell asleep. Restored and cool!

Just feeling a bit weird as I'm not used to it at all anymore but I'm so content I could fall asleep without any medication. It's huge!

So, it's been more than a year now that I haven't been capable of napping. Sleeping already was shit, so napping, just don't think of it.

Today I got in bed to read something and there was I. Woke up in the same position I fell asleep. Restored and cool!

Just feeling a bit weird as I'm not used to it at all anymore but I'm so content I could fall asleep without any medication. It's huge!
well done you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back