• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Have A Job Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecilia

Confident
I am so excited. It is on Wednesday. Wish me luck, cross your fingers, say a prayer....or just do whatever you do...if you have time.

This would absolutely be my dream job.:rolleyes: I know it is just an interview, so I am going back to the drawing board to hopefully schedule some more.

Just had to take a break and do a dance. Back to job hunting I go.

Good luck........I hope that things work out for you, but if they don't...DON'T give up. Keep looking.....You will eventually find what you want.

Thanks for your response, She Cat. That is why I am looking for more interviews. Rejection crushes me, but if I have something else to look forward to, I can pick myself up a little faster.

Hey, that's the best news I have heard recently! Tell the interviewer that this would be your dream job; they need to know that you are motivated. Tell us how it went when you get home Wed. nite.

Well, this was one of my best interviews ever, but I did not get the job. :wall:

I will keep looking.

Congrats on a good interview! You will find the right place for you. Keep up the good work.

As one door closes another one opens Cecilia. Perhaps this interview was practice for a really great job coming up :wink:. Keep up your faith.... you will get there!

Hang in there and keep banging on doors. You will eventually find your dream job!!!

I am glad you felt positive about your interview. Even though you didn't get the job, you can be proud of yourself. When one door closes, another opens. You may be even better suited for the next one you find. Good luck in your search and keep us posted. We would love to help you celebrate in your success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back