• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Made An Official Complaint And Now A Possible Fraud Case Against Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosey

MyPTSD Pro
I cant believe I put up with such bad treatment/service for so long. After over a year of being brushed off when I voice concerns about what I now see as seriously bad treatment, a therapist locking me in a room with her (as she didnt have a sign to put on the door) my records being sent to an insurance company i wasnt even with to name 2 of my 18 point list. I have just discovered that the therapist the hospital had me under is not in fact listed with any accredited body. furthermore they lied on my insurance funding forms to make sure funding was approved stating I had 2 conditions that they in fact dont believe I have badly enough to give a full diagnosis.

The hospital has basically used me as a cash point.

I put in a complaint but after a meeting with them dropped it as it was really stressing me out. I was hoping that was an end to it but when I went to see my private therapist the hospital consultant had suggested she is not the right therapist for me so she ended my therapy This consultant has no permission to discuss me with her so has broken my confidentiality. I am fuming and think the hospital are just trying to get me as far away as possible from them.

I have spoken to my insurance company who are going to to take up a fraud case against them. I have also made a complaint to the hospital head office who are bypassing the branches complaints procedure and going for an internal investigation.

I am so stressed and upset about it feel like a complete fool even though I know i was too ill to see clearly what was going on. I really trusted my private therapist and opened up more to her than anyone else I am devastated as I was doing so well and really wanted to continue working on my trauma, i cant believe she would end my therapy at a time when i had exposed so much and needed help to process it. I will never trust another therapist again. I feel like I am being punished for their bad treatment.

Has anyone else gone through an official complaints procedure or fraud case I havent a clue what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back