• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FauxLiz

Sponsor
So over the past week I have finished boxing up my residence, frantically searching and at the last minute finding a place to live and today the moving truck arrived and unloaded. I still have to unpack the everything and for the first time since my early 20's like close to 30 years I will be living alone. No SO, no children (all grown) and no roommates and to be honest I am kind of scared and kind of excited.

But big accomplishment new city, new job, new home new.... Who knows what the future holds.

Hey @FauxLiz - you are such a resilient person! I am sure it feels very strange right now but you have worked so hard for these changes and yeah there is bound to be some challenging moments.

Returning to work is a really big deal and I can see why you may be nervous. I would be too. But you are going to be okay. Once you get back into it and settle into a routine I am hoping that feeling will go gradually go away. It is about building confidence in so many areas and simultaneously too. But you can do it! :)

I can see why the medical and mental health provider's might be still up in the air. However you have just arrived and the process to secure these things takes time. I am sure you will find them when you have a moment to take your breath.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back