• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Need Your Help and Support - Lot Of Problems Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse

MyPTSD Pro
I have been having alot of trouble as of late, with both my MS and my PTSD, I am in constant pain now my MS spasaming, :boxem: my heart is broken and even though I have been reassured that I am not ,I have constant thoughs that I am a bad mother, :crybaby: that Iam not there enough, that I dont have enough patience etc. The other issueare that I am having a flood od flashbacks, from my molestation as a child and I think that is because He is skipping the country, I also have what I call survivor guilt --Guilt that if I can only make myself charge him, find the courage to give my statement , and I worry that he will hurt others. I need your help guys I am not making it on my ownright now, I need support please yes I know it sounds needy and it is, sorry.:dummy-spi

I'm sorry you're going through so much right now, mouse. I wish I knew how to help. I'm sorry if I can't remember, but do you have a therapist that you could call? Also, have you seen your doctor for your MS symptoms?

Hodge I just saw my MS doc today, I got another point added to my disability level, my muscle spasams are being treated so now I only get the really bad ones somenights there is no rhyme or reason when they come, as for my therapist I see her weekly except this week I could not get in, I may call her thou thanks for the response

Mouse,

Kind of new hear but I can tell you what others have told me. Take a deep breath and tackle one thing at a time. You obviously are a good mother or you wouldn't worry about being good - bad mothers don't care! My H has probable MS and had transverse myelitis - hot, cold, fatigue, stress all can stir things up. He gets major leg cramps almost every night - they are really bad. If you have the extreme fatigue, burning or any of the other symptoms I can understand why you are having a rough time. I have been having a lot of flashbacks also - that, I'm not to good at handling - it helps me some to write about them or just distract myself. It is just incredibly hard to deal with the physical and emotional stuff at the same time. It use to help me just to do something with my children but the little s..... grew up so now I have to play with the dogs. I'm not trying to make light of the situation but sometimes a good laugh or a really good cry can help too.

Take care,
jmp

I understand your plight on taking legal action, as for me, I will not go into a court of law and get anymore injustice then I already have. Plus I would have to relive it, and for me there is just too much to tell, and I don't want an audience. I just couldn't do it. I grew up in New York, and have friends in low places keeping an eye on all that needs to be followed.
I took the main person's home, job and anything that brings pleasure away from him and he walks with a tattooed forehead of sorts.
The statue of limitations on flashbacks are two years. Well, since we keep having them, use that as a measuring tool, for a day in the future, that may or may not come, but as a relief that you do not have to do anything right now, especially since that stress in and of itself, causes more flashbacks.
I'm sorry you are in pain, I am not very familiar with the workings of ms. I did do home care for a woman that had it and treated her legs with warmth or just massaged them. Her legs were always cold. She would tell me what she needed each day.
Don't punish yourself over guilt, you did nothing wrong. And obviously just the thoughts of doing anything are making more stress. You need to be there for yourself, and your children.
He has a judgment day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he will not get away with it forever.

THank you whitewolf, the pressure is really mounting as family that know are pushing hard, I have the same problem of not wanting or being able to relive it in court, it is stressing me out maling my Ms worse (auto-immune disease)
the massaging works to some extent but not tootally and for the whole day feel weaker in the affected leg. thanks for your reply i t has alot I think I will take notice of and use .

Let your family know that by them pushing it is causing too much stress on you.
In God's eyes, our lifetimes are mere moments, he can skip to any country, he cannot skip judgment day, and that is a fair and imparticial court.
In the very end, when it counts the most, justice does prevail.

Thanks everyone, yes Linda I do and it is flaring right now due to stress but thank you for the hugs appreciated

Mouse, sorry I'm slow. I'll have you in my prayers.

Sometimes I get spasms because of my back injury. I found that a hot wet towel helps. No promise it'll do anything for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back