• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other I saw my abuser talking on TV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiqui

MyPTSD Pro
I was watching a TV program on self help books and all their lies, and without knowing, the face of my abuser came on TV. She was interviewed. I was drawn to her words and manners. They were alive again on my mind, torturing me. Now, I don't know how to deal with this strong impression. I keep thinking on her and the time I was under her influence.

Thanks for replaying, @somerandomguy!! I feel very strange, after all this years... And the worse is this mixed of feelings of care and repulsion towards her. What the f?? She buried my soul and smashed my sense of worth. And still do not hate her?

That sounds disturbing. I would be freaked out. Hope your safe now and feel ok.
Thanks for the reading. I feel odd, it's as if I would be under her influence somehow.. She used hypnosis and coercitive manipulation over me for a decade..

Thanks for the reading. I feel odd, it's as if I would be under her influence somehow.. She used hypnosis and coercitive manipulation over me for a decade..
That's really f*cked up. Sorry for you. I've had a similar experience with someone once. Hope you can recover.

I was involved with some woman (non sexual) even though she wanted too and she was doing Neuro linguistic programming on me. It didnt work and was crap to be honest. I managed to get away from her. She was a freak.

I was involved with some woman (non sexual) even though she wanted too and she was doing Neuro linguistic programming on me. It didnt work and was crap to be honest. I managed to get away from her. She was a freak.
This wasn't sexual neither. It was a relationship slave and owner. It was about meditation and women empowerment. It was /is a cult...
Glad to know you got away from pnl and from her. It sucks.
Thanks 🌿
That must have been so tough, I'm sorry.
Sitting with you in the present, if that's ok.
You are most welcomed to be with me at this moment. When the things got really bad, this site is the only place I can come back for confort and understanding. Thank you very much 💮

You are most welcomed to be with me at this moment. When the things got really bad, this site is the only place I can come back for confort and understanding. Thank you very much 💮
Very glad you were able to check in then.
I'm always terrified I will see my abuser again, so can only imagine how it must have felt to suddenly be confronted with them.

How are you feeling now? I hope you've been able to feel somewhat grounded again since.

I am going to try to avoid to think about it until I feel able to deal with it. Some leisure, music and films will help today. But I am definitely shocked and it's understandable. Thanks for your concern 👍🏻

This wasn't sexual neither. It was a relationship slave and owner. It was about meditation and women empowerment. It was /is a cult...
Glad to know you got away from pnl and from her. It sucks.
Thanks 🌿

All this stuff in my humble opinion is about this . Slave and owner. Sex is part of it but it’s not sexual per se, it’s dominance.

Im sorry you saw your abuser. I hope you can get her out of your head somehow. I am living with mine. She plays the role. That’s because of re enactment and for me the pattern just continues.

Psyops. Psychological manipulation and abuse. It might not look terrible on the surface but it’s real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back