Sufferer I so rarely talk about my PTSD issues I thought it would be good to reach out.

Bluleaf

New Here
Welcome, @Bluleaf - want to share more about what you're struggling with, these days?
Thank you so much for welcoming me. I struggle with social anxiety that keeps me from leaving my house many days. And in certain social situations, an interaction can push me into a breakdown. This morning when I decided to go on a walk, I had an experience like this and realized that I need to get help. At least reach out and talk about it. My ptsd issue is really beating me down and feel very defeated right now. I realize how important it is to talk about it and really wish I had more of a support system

Mee

MyPTSD Pro
Welcome . I bet you’ll find plenty of people you relate with here.
The ‘not going out’ is one I have felt and slip back into easily ( I have found this eased a lot by the stay at home conditions of covid).

Bluleaf

New Here
Welcome . I bet you’ll find plenty of people you relate with here.
The ‘not going out’ is one I have felt and slip back into easily ( I have found this eased a lot by the stay at home conditions of covid).
Did you find that your stress and anxiety were eased by the stay at home restriction?

Mee

MyPTSD Pro
Did you find that your stress and anxiety were eased by the stay at home restriction?
Hugely. It helped that my husband was at home all the time and a stressor in my life has been away - due to return next month. But the idea others understood restriction and anxiety maybe ? The idea of pressure being off certainly . That flexibility existed to normal way of doing things - distance etc has suited me