1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Thought I Was Ok - My Offenders Posted In Front Of Me

Discussion in 'General' started by slhlilbit, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

i just got an email that someone signed my profile of my classmates, i dont know this person but she had just posted a photo alblm from capemay nj bootcamp, i was courious. there they were both of the cc's that threatened me. i thought i was ok with that part of my life. not. seeing there faces again just made me sick. im shaking im sick at my stomach. i know that is in the past but seeing there faces again just brought back too many bad memories. i guess i still have alot more work to do on myself.:doh:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

dont know what to do. i really need to move past this. whats wrong with me? I feel like im stuck in the 80's

4. starshine

starshine Active Member

What would you say to them now, if you could say anything you liked without fear of reprisal?

5. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

hang in there, things will be better.
    cathy

6. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

i would tell them that if they wanted whores in the coast guard they should change there advertising. i would turn them in to the base command. i would stand tall and shout loud.

7. starshine

starshine Active Member

Good for you! I feel that its important to feel some sense of power inside against the power they still have over you internally, to 'fight back' and protest.

8. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

there is really not much elce i could do.

9. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

well there is something i can do i can have an independent party that is leagaly able to test me for drugs so when they accuse me i can prove the truth.

10. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

again i mean. becouse with them i have had to prove the truth over and over.