• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Thought I Was Ok - My Offenders Posted In Front Of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhlilbit

Confident
i just got an email that someone signed my profile of my classmates, i dont know this person but she had just posted a photo alblm from capemay nj bootcamp, i was courious. there they were both of the cc's that threatened me. i thought i was ok with that part of my life. not. seeing there faces again just made me sick. im shaking im sick at my stomach. i know that is in the past but seeing there faces again just brought back too many bad memories. i guess i still have alot more work to do on myself.:doh:

dont know what to do. i really need to move past this. whats wrong with me? I feel like im stuck in the 80's

i would tell them that if they wanted whores in the coast guard they should change there advertising. i would turn them in to the base command. i would stand tall and shout loud.

Good for you! I feel that its important to feel some sense of power inside against the power they still have over you internally, to 'fight back' and protest.

well there is something i can do i can have an independent party that is leagaly able to test me for drugs so when they accuse me i can prove the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back