1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want To Say I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'General' started by slhlilbit, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

I am truley sorry for the way i have been complaing about stuped thing. :crazy-blu :dummy-spi i have acted like a baby and im so sorry. i know now that i have been stuped and child like. my grandson is so wise for such a young person. We have had alot of fun while he has been with me this weekend. He tought me that i have little to complain about. My life could be so much worse than it is. its time to put myself in check. i have been getting upset over some of the most rediculous things. i should be more thankful. so please except my apologies, and know that i do care about all of you. your all in my prayers too.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Venting is healthy! And that is what friends are for. Vent anytime you want, I do and it helps. So, if it helps, we are here for you anytime.

<Hugs>
    T.

4. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

No need to apologize for letting your emotions out in a good rant. It's (to me, anyway) a good way of letting off steam in a way that's not destructive.

I'm with Bella...vent away!

5. slhlilbit

slhlilbit Active Member

Oh my Goodness.
    I just got an email reply from the woman that signed my guest book on classmates. I thought about the pictures that she posted and wondered if she knew what happend to me while i was in service as she was in boot when i was she a later graduaion day, then she was stationed at the base where i took my stand.
    She just Validated everything for me. there are people out there that know the truth and are willing to state the facts. i dont know why becouse i knew it was the truth but to have someone after all these years come forward and say i did the right thing. Mabie i did help someone who came after me.
    Im just OMG, thankfull.:kickass:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar