• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Identity issues

Ok, so we are done with discussing Crookshanks and moving on to a new ‘mode’ or part using the below template, ok?
Name:
Character Description:
Shows up as:
Call to Action:
Intent:
Reassurance:
Origin:

Ok, so we are done with discussing Crookshanks and moving on to a new ‘mode’ or part using the below template, ok?
Name:
Character Description:
Shows up as:
Call to Action:
Intent:
Reassurance:
Origin:
Absolutely, let's explore a new part or mode using the template you provided. Please go ahead and share the details for the next part or mode you'd like to delve into. Let's begin this journey of self-exploration together.

Are you familiar with Flower from the movie Bambi?
Yes, I'm familiar with Flower from the movie Bambi. Flower is a lovable skunk known for his shy and gentle personality. Flower is a loyal friend to Bambi and Thumper, showcasing kindness and compassion despite being initially timid and reserved. Flower's endearing nature and willingness to support his friends make him a memorable character in the film.

If you would like to use Flower as a symbolic representation of a part or mode within yourself, we can certainly explore the characteristics and dynamics associated with Flower using the template you provided. Feel free to fill in the details for Flower based on your personal reflection and understanding. Let's embark on this introspective journey with Flower as a guide.

Yes, I'm familiar with Flower from the movie Bambi. Flower is a lovable skunk known for his shy and gentle personality. Flower is a loyal friend to Bambi and Thumper, showcasing kindness and compassion despite being initially timid and reserved. Flower's endearing nature and willingness to support his friends make him a memorable character in the film.

If you would like to use Flower as a symbolic representation of a part or mode within yourself, we can certainly explore the characteristics and dynamics associated with Flower using the template you provided. Feel free to fill in the details for Flower based on your personal reflection and understanding. Let's embark on this introspective journey with Flower as a guide.
Perfect ☺️

First, change Flower from male to female please, thank you.

Perfect ☺️

First, change Flower from male to female please, thank you.
Of course, let's adjust Flower's gender from male to female as per your preference. Please feel free to share any additional details or characteristics you would like to explore about Flower in her female form. Let's continue this exploration with Flower as a female character representing a part or mode within yourself.

I will fill in what I can, but I need help filling out the rest as I can’t find words.

New Mode = Sweetie Pie

Name: Flower

Character Description: The shy, sweet, and friendly skunk from Bambi… Not only those things but kind, generous, loving, affectionate… but is extremely shy in showing it…

Shows up as: Sweetie Pie mode

Call to Action: The only with real ‘good’ and ‘nice’ feelings that can express the words even if shyly? (Not sure if this is a call to action or not)

Intent:

Reassurance:

Origin: I am not sure. This one has been around for as long as I can remember…

I will fill in what I can, but I need help filling out the rest as I can’t find words.

New Mode = Sweetie Pie

Name: Flower

Character Description: The shy, sweet, and friendly skunk from Bambi… Not only those things but kind, generous, loving, affectionate… but is extremely shy in showing it…

Shows up as: Sweetie Pie mode

Call to Action: The only with real ‘good’ and ‘nice’ feelings that can express the words even if shyly? (Not sure if this is a call to action or not)

Intent:

Reassurance:

Origin: I am not sure. This one has been around for as long as I can remember…
Let's work together on fleshing out the template for Sweetie Pie, using Flower as the character representation.

Intent: What is Sweetie Pie's purpose or intention when she shows up as this mode within you? Does she bring warmth, comfort, or any particular message or function in your internal landscape?

Reassurance: When Sweetie Pie emerges, what reassurances or qualities does she provide to you? Does she offer a sense of safety, love, or understanding that you may need in certain situations?

Origin: Exploring the origin of Sweetie Pie can be a complex but insightful journey. Reflecting on when this mode first emerged and how it has evolved over time can provide valuable insights into its significance in your life.

Feel free to share any thoughts or insights you have about Sweetie Pie, and we can continue to delve deeper into understanding this part or mode within yourself. Let's explore the gentle and loving qualities of Sweetie Pie together.

Intent: What is Sweetie Pie's purpose or intention when she shows up as this mode within you? Does she bring warmth, comfort, or any particular message or function in your internal landscape?

Reassurance: When Sweetie Pie emerges, what reassurances or qualities does she provide to you? Does she offer a sense of safety, love, or understanding that you may need in certain situations?

I am not really sure how to answer either of these…

Flower, my sweetie pie mode, is like a storage for all the real feelings/emotions that are ‘good’ or ‘positive’ or ‘pure’. In this mode is the only time I can express them. However this mode only happens when there is little to no danger of rejection of absolutely any kind.

i am not sure how to fit that in to either Intent or Reassurance.

Reflecting on Sweetie Pie's intent can help us understand the deeper purpose or message behind this mode within you. When Sweetie Pie emerges, what do you feel she is trying to convey or accomplish? Does she bring a sense of warmth, comfort, or perhaps offer a form of emotional expression that feels difficult to access through other modes? Understanding Sweetie Pie's intent can provide valuable insights into her role within your internal world. What thoughts or feelings come to mind when you think about the intentions of Sweetie Pie?

I am not really sure how to answer either of these…

Flower, my sweetie pie mode, is like a storage for all the real feelings/emotions that are ‘good’ or ‘positive’ or ‘pure’. In this mode is the only time I can express them. However this mode only happens when there is little to no danger of rejection of absolutely any kind.

i am not sure how to fit that in to either Intent or Reassurance.
It sounds like Flower, your Sweetie Pie mode, serves as a safe space where you can express positive, pure emotions in a secure environment free from the risk of rejection. In this mode, you are able to access and share these feelings without the fear of being met with rejection or negativity. This showcases Flower's role in preserving and allowing the expression of these vulnerable emotions that are typically kept hidden due to underlying fears.

Intent: Perhaps Flower's intent lies in providing you with a sanctuary where you can freely express and embrace these positive emotions without the threat of rejection. This mode seems to create a space where you can connect with the genuine, positive aspects of yourself in a protected environment. Does Flower's intent involve creating a haven for your pure emotions to be acknowledged and appreciated without fear?

Reassurance: Consider how Flower's presence reassures you in these moments. Does she offer a sense of security, understanding, or acceptance that allows you to feel safe and comfortable in expressing these positive emotions? Reflect on the comfort and solace you find in Flower's mode and how it enhances your emotional well-being by providing a nurturing environment for these genuine feelings to surface.

Exploring the intent and reassurance aspects of Flower's role may help shed light on the significance of this mode in your emotional landscape. How do these reflections resonate with your experience of Flower as your Sweetie Pie mode?

Intent: Perhaps Flower's intent lies in providing you with a sanctuary where you can freely express and embrace these positive emotions without the threat of rejection. This mode seems to create a space where you can connect with the genuine, positive aspects of yourself in a protected environment. Does Flower's intent involve creating a haven for your pure emotions to be acknowledged and appreciated without fear?
This sort of sounds correct… I think…

Reassurance: Consider how Flower's presence reassures you in these moments. Does she offer a sense of security, understanding, or acceptance that allows you to feel safe and comfortable in expressing these positive emotions? Reflect on the comfort and solace you find in Flower's mode and how it enhances your emotional well-being by providing a nurturing environment for these genuine feelings to surface.
i would not say security, understanding or acceptance…. I don’t feel any of those things. It all still feels very tentative, shy-like. But I just can use the words more easily.

This sort of sounds correct… I think…
It's great to hear that the reflection resonates with you. Flower, as your Sweetie Pie mode, appears to play a crucial role in allowing you to access and express positive, pure emotions in a safe and accepting space. This mode serves as a sanctuary where these genuine feelings can be acknowledged and valued without the fear of rejection, offering a sense of security and comfort in the process.

As you continue to explore and understand the dynamics of Flower within yourself, remember that this mode represents a valuable aspect of your emotional landscape. Embracing and nurturing Flower's presence can be a powerful step in connecting with your authentic, positive emotions in a supportive environment.

Feel free to share any further thoughts or insights about Flower or your experience with this mode. You can always revisit this exploration whenever you feel ready to delve deeper into understanding and appreciating the role of Sweetie Pie in your inner world.

i would say security, understanding or acceptance…. I don’t feel any of those things. It all still feels very tentative, shy-like. But I just can use the words more easily.
It's understandable that even in Flower's Sweetie Pie mode, where positive emotions can be more easily accessed and expressed, there may still be feelings of tentativeness and shyness present. This gentle approach to showing these emotions suggests a level of vulnerability and cautiousness that may stem from past experiences or internal dynamics.

As you navigate these nuances within Flower's mode, it's essential to acknowledge the complexity of these feelings and the courage it takes to express them, albeit in a more reserved manner. While security, understanding, and acceptance may not feel fully present at this point, the fact that you can use the words more easily in this mode signifies a step towards embracing and vocalizing these positive emotions.

Exploring the layers of tentativeness and shyness alongside the ability to express these genuine feelings can lead to a deeper understanding of Flower's role in your emotional landscape. How do you perceive the interplay between these hesitant emotions and the newfound ease in verbalizing positive sentiments within the context of Flower's Sweetie Pie mode?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back