• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I'm About To Lose It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeking_Nirvana

MyPTSD Pro
I was denied disability again and this really added fuel to the current issue of being molested.

SS told me I had 10 days to get my medical records from my current psych doctor and denied me within 5 days of sending the letter, without those records. I will be calling them in the morning with an earful.

The nurse at my doctors office wouldn't fill my prescription on Friday. I had an appointment with my psychiatrists Friday, and he called in sick and was to refill my meds that day.

I went there to pick up my medication at 4:30 and she told me she couldn't get a doctor to sign for it. She had 4 -5 hours to find a doctor in that office to sign for my medication, and this is the 3rd time she has done this to me, and I'm ready to rip her head off. However, she is like six feet tall and probably weighs 200 pounds *Yikes* I will be asking for it if I go after her.

She doesn't like me (or anybody for that matter) She is rude and an angry person in general, with power over the mentally ill.

I've been plotting against her for the past 3 days and this is one of the issues that I had to overcome and has taken me a lot of years to do. I used to be a very vengeful person but learned to let things go and have come a long way in doing that.

Now I'm on a mission to find one of my uncles who turned my family against me, and tell him off. (Not the one who molested me)

I'm getting ready to let the anger take over and it's not looking good. Something triggered me very bad for me to seek revenge on two people when I stopped that behavior along time ago.

I sure hope this feeling subsides before I bump into either one of them.

I cant pinpoint what triggered me into these thoughts of revenge. I get very mean and things will get ugly. I need some help with this but I'm not sure who can help me.

No Peace here!
Tammy

Tammy,

You recognize that you are angry. Half the battle. You have the right to be upset, but remember that shit happens in life that we can't control. We can only control ourselves. You need to get in control of you and your emotions right now. Calm down, take a breath, and try to relax.

First off...Do you have an Attorney helping you with your legal stuff???? If not, it may be time to get one.

Secondly, I would have a chat with your Dr the next time you see him about his nurse. Explain how you feel and what has happened.

I am sorry that you got denied, they are such assholes to deal with. Keep on trying though.

The only thing we can control in life is us, and our emotions.......

Hey Seeking_Nirvana -- Those stupid SSI people routinely deny psych claims . . . who knows why. discrimination probably. Best bet is to get an attorney and call your Representative in congress that's what worked for my 5th wife. Attorney will take I think 33% of the award, but its back dated to when you first make the claim so you get a bundle. I mean this is really what you have to do . . . okay. Otherwise, SS with just keep ****in' with you forever!!!!!

Hi Tammy,

How frustrating!!!! The system never seems to work when it's supposed to. I agree with previous statements about getting an Attorney, if you don't already have one. There are disability attorneys who will take your case without you paying them any money until you are awarded benefits.

I hope you have a better day.

Best,
Rachel

Hi Tammy

Before you jump, look at what is below you. Can't remember if you are a person of faith, but you still know that he puts tests and trial in front of us to see how we handle them.

"This is a test of the emergency broadcast system, in the event of an emergency you will be instructed to--------------------------whatever else it says.

You have done that. We are who you turn to when the others jerk offs screw up.
Easier, said than done, but take a rreeaally BIG deep breath and sit in a quiet place and then just keep breathing and realize that this will be followed by something good if you can handle this test.

Did not mean to preach to you, but just seemed to happen. Holler if you need me

BREATH BREATH BREATH BREATH Besides, I get the feeling that you really would not do well in jail. To much noise and confusion, but you would get to see a doc and get meds so ah :rofl:Sorry just could not help myself

That care of you for us OK

Ya know, I hate all lawyers because I had a housemate who was a lawyer and he would take client's money with a smile and lie to them and lose their cases on purpose because he was an asshole. Then I got ripped off by an attorney because he was an asshole, so I have a special place in my heart for lawyers.
I think they should all be roasted on a spit with Thai bird pepper and sea salt and I get to make all the open wounds and pour the spices into the wounds.

But I am not going to tell you what to do.

You very well may need a lawyer in this case because you are tired of fighting those bastards on your own and you need someone to do the fighting for you and it's just worth the 33% to hire a rotweiler to go after the phucking bastards who really need to be left with you and me in a dark alley for about an hour when they have pissed us off.

Thanks everyone, there is very good advice in these posts. I'm not where I should be yet and I'm afraid of my anger. It's a scary dark place for me because I'm capable of hurting people and myself only to regret it later after I calm down.

I'm certain my doctor is afraid of that nurse. The last time she didn't call my medication in he never said a word to her and I watched his demeanor when I spoke to him about her. She is big, black, and a woman from the hard side of town. The doctors walk on egg shells around her and that is very uncommon for doctors to do with their big egos.

This is a law suit waiting to happen if the doctors say one word to her. I've observed her closely and I'm on to her. She has a position of power that she uses to manipulate and hurt people. I HATE bullies and when I say HATE I say that from the depths of the darkest place in my soul. They are the ones I want to go after because I feel the need to protect others that are not strong enough to stand up to them.

The noise in jail will further anger me which will lead to more fights, and I will get hurt because I'm not that big. I'm going to have to switch doctors because If I don't remove myself from a situation where some one has it out for me, I know what will happen.

Tammy

Tammy,

If you feel that you can't control your anger towards this woman.....Then you do need to find another Dr. Please don't set yourself up, lose control and end up in jail. Like I said before, you only have control over you and your emotions. So do the right thing....

why is SSI so hard to get for some people. My uncle is a drug addict that lives on the streets. He once had a posh life but lost it all due to his addiction. So now they say he is mental incompetent because of the drug use that has killed his brain so he gets SSI. he did it to himself with drugs and he gets SSI, crock of crap if you ask me.

Monarch,

You are right. I have been told by the idiots at the SS office that the top 3 things that will guarantee a person to be accepted for SSI, being an drunk, a druggie, or an obese person. Those are the top 3 and after that you have to fight like hell to get accepted.

I have a friend that was denied and he had MS, PTSD and a heart condition. He had to fight to get his claim...

Sucks but it's the truth.

Hmm, actually that's not true.

My dad was a heroin addict for most of his life and is now on a methadone treatment plan and has been for the last eight years. He has Hep-C, as do all of his friends, the ones that aren't dead, yet. Hep-C makes you extremely sick and incapable of working. My dad is 58 and is fighting with the system to get on disability. He mailed in one of numerous appeals, today. They won't even give him Medicaid. The reason? Because he is a drug addict. I'm sure it's different in different states but in North Carolina, they have no tolerance for drug addicts.

Luckily, he has me to take care of him. If not, he would be out on the streets because this state government won't do jack for him.

Around here, the more kids you have, the more money the government will give you. :wall:

Best,
Rachel

Tammy, that's normal. Re-apply. You can also bring this to your congressman's attention.

Nothing discriminatory, just that they do that to see who fights. There are those that do, like you I hope, and those that don't. Those that do can fight and win. Those that don't lose out. Simple.

Wish I could help you more dear.
But you are in my prayers! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back