• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Im so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb1969

New Here
Hi I have had realized after a long time I was sexually molested by my step father it was one afternoon as I left he kissed me on the lips as I left and i smelt a familiar smell. I couldn't be alone with him after that I was fearful of him even though he was old and couldn't hurt me. The dreams started to come frequently after that. The dreams were strange, I didn't know where I was or how I got there and was I upstairs or down stairs even though we never lived in a two story house. Not long after he died and things got worse. I would freeze up so frigtened to move. I started to have dreams of someone standing over me and laying on me I would try and get away i smashed everything on my night stand and scared my husband. I have memory loss as far as my childhood goes its like a big black patch in my past. My mother wasnt around much and Dad was our main carer am I losing my mind or am I crazy. In my teenage years I turned to alchole and sex I hated it but thought the boy would like me for it but no it hurt so bad

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you're having a really tough time at the moment. Do you have a therapist that you have supporting you while you work through this?

no I don't but i have made a doctors appointment in hopes I can I have had more memories of hearing my sister being molestered and its killing me inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back