• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

In a bad headspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshpitmunkey

Confident
I've had several setbacks moving forward in my recovery. I have abandoned therapy, have lost meaningful relationships and I have a severe lack of a support group in my real life. I am in dire need of some words of strength or encouragement because those close to me are unable to provide that or don't know how. I have been increasingly depressed, suicidal, sleepless, paranoid, extremely distrustful, hypervigilant, gaurded and explosive. Last night I jumped out of a so called friends car and walked home. If anyone has any kind words to spare, or prayers please send them my way. I'm really struggling.

I'm sorry you're hurting so badly. May you find a spark within that inspires you to not abandon yourself. Look deep within and find something that lifts your spirits...hopefully a healthy something that won't cause more harm in the aftermath....and do more of that. Wishing you wellness and some peace of mind. Hugs from my heart to yours.

Glad you reached out... that's what this forum is about.... supporting and encouraging... peace is an illusive gift for most of us... so prayers that you find some, somewhere, somehow, that is healthy and productive.... have some faith in yourself, even if you don't feel it's real.... it has to start somewhere, and it starts with a thought.... ' I can and will do this'.... lots of gentle hugs if you accept.

I too am with you. I'm so sorry you're so far down - you're NOT alone though! Recently, someone said something to me that I've been chewing on ever since. Seems like the time for YOU to hear it too. We're so much stronger than we (and others, often) believe - after all, we are Survivors. We survived things that many others couldn't or didn't - I fully get how weird that sounds. But Bravo to you for have survived as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back