• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

In so much pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellierose2x

Policy Enforcement
Need someone to off load to. I'm trapped and confused why does everyone hate me? 😭

had so much abuse towards me tonight 😢

cry die. I am done with the abuse the shit i'm getting Im 18 in pain from PTSD due to abuse and your hurting me leave me be :( 😭😭😭😭

Have you reached out to a crisis service in your area? Sounds like you might need some IRL, real time support.

@Ellierose2x - I'm sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time.

I'm gonna echo @Friday's suggestion, that you choose some real-life crisis lines/helplines, when you're feeling like you need an immediate response. This forum doesn't work like a chat room, and it can take even a few days for people to see and respond to posts.

And, I want to encourage you to browse and read other threads, to get a clearer sense of how to best use the forum.

It's very good that you're reaching out - remember to keep breathing. You might find it useful to do a search on this site for grounding techniques - those can be very helpful when things get overwhelming. You can also search for flooding, or emotional flooding.

@Ellierose2x - I'm sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time.

I'm gonna echo @Friday's suggestion, that you choose some real-life crisis lines/helplines, when you're feeling like you need an immediate response. This forum doesn't work like a chat room, and it can take even a few days for people to see and respond to posts.

And, I want to encourage you to browse and read other threads, to get a clearer sense of how to best use the forum.

It's very good that you're reaching out - remember to keep breathing. You might find it useful to do a search on this site for grounding techniques - those can be very helpful when things get overwhelming. You can also search for flooding, or emotional flooding.
thank you. i reached out but no one is paying attention :(

Have you reached out to a crisis service in your area? Sounds like you might need some IRL, real time support.
hi. i reached out but being put last. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back