Increased nightmares

crook32

New Here
Lately I have been having nightmares from my old job and they are bleeding into my current job and causing me a lot of anxiety. I am not able to get away from my abusers because my last company and current one work together. How can I lessen the pain? I am constantly triggered?

joeylittle

Administrator
I am not able to get away from my abusers because my last company and current one work together.
Can you say more about what the abuse was, and the connection between the companies? It would help other members to understand your situation better, so they could provide thoughts that will relate to your situation.

crook32

New Here
Can you say more about what the abuse was, and the connection between the companies? It would help other members to understand your situation better, so they could provide thoughts that will relate to your situation.
My last job bullied me for 3 years because over 7 years I had been in and out of the hospital. They couldn’t fire me for my mental illness so they did all they could to get me to quit. I finally found a new job but unfortunately the two companies work together in a lot of projects so I not only have to deal with my past company I even have to work with the same people. I am starting to have nightmares and am always panic if my boss wants to talk to me. It has been 18 months but every thing feels so raw. I didn’t get the clean break I was hoping for.