• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Inside My Head I'm Screaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosquito

New Here
Im really struggling at the moment and although Im trying to keep it together on the outside for work and hubby, THERE IS SCREAMING INSIDE MY HEAD.

Im on drugs but they dont seem to be working anymore.

Im on duloxetine and Diazepam but the screaming wont stop and I get compulsive thoughts of self harm that Im finding really hard to shake. :wall:

Will somebody help me?

:boxem:

Its about fighting yourself mos... your brain is telling you one thing, but only you control it. You can't ignore it, you have to take control. This comes back to things like, for every negative thought you find two positives, even get others help to find two positives, then focus on the positives only to outweight the negatives. When you feel a bit more in control, go to the core of what you felt and pull it apart as to why you felt it.

What is screaming? What is yelling for your attention? Getting to that can really help ease the self harm concerns. Sorry to be delayed but been kind of on a break.

i can't beleive i am not the only one that has ever heard screaming in my own head

I am in the process of using CBT to get the screaming out of my head. Again, i read this today and "I am not the only one" With my CBT to stop the screaming, write down what the screaming is and then counteract those words with something positive. it is very hard but worth it in the end. i wish you the best of luck.
take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back