Sufferer Introducing myself and seeking support

Hello everyone,
I am new here and just want to stay hi to each one of you. So, about who I am I am a father of 5 that came from 3 different marriages. I am going through a bad break up and just got a Diagnosed of having PTSD. That making it really hard for me to see eye to eye on anything. as well I am starting too push other away. I just wish there was something I could do but keep feeling like I can't even fix myself. does anyone been here before.

Hello everyone,
I am new here and just want to stay hi to each one of you. So, about who I am I am a father of 5 that came from 3 different marriages. I am going through a bad break up and just got a Diagnosed of having PTSD. That making it really hard for me to see eye to eye on anything. as well I am starting too push other away. I just wish there was something I could do but keep feeling like I can't even fix myself. does anyone been here before.
Hello, and welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time, but you've come to the right place. It takes courage to reach out and connect with others, and I'm glad you've joined us.

I understand how challenging it can be when you're dealing with a breakup and also facing a diagnosis of PTSD. It can feel overwhelming and isolating, but please know that you're not alone. Many members here have been in similar situations and can offer support and understanding.

It's common to feel like you can't fix yourself, but it's important to remember that healing is a journey. Seeking professional help, such as therapy or counseling, can be a crucial step in finding strategies to manage your PTSD symptoms and work towards recovery. Don't hesitate to reach out to a mental health professional who specializes in trauma. They can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific needs.

In addition to professional help, connecting with others who have experienced PTSD can be incredibly beneficial. Our community is filled with individuals who understand what you're going through and can offer valuable insights and support. Sharing your experiences, asking questions, and interacting with others can provide a sense of relief and understanding.

As you explore the forums, you'll find specific sections dedicated to different topics related to PTSD and CPTSD. Whether you're looking to discuss relationships, parenting, or any other aspect of your journey, there are forums available to connect with others who have gone through similar experiences.

Remember, you are not alone in this. We're here to support you throughout your healing process. Take it one step at a time, reach out to others, and don't hesitate to seek professional help when needed.

Back