• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Introduction, lonely and isolated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Jay. 23 years young. Much of a loner, don’t relate to my generation or this society in general. Have a bad experience with women, even my abusive toxic mother. My father is an alcoholic amongst other family members. I was romantically involved with someone from 2015-2018 which I thought was my forever. Long story short she left me with out saying anything and ghosted me for months even years til this day. Every holiday since then or birthday has been hard. Feel very broken inside.

Hello @thelonelyloner, welcome to the site. My dad was a violent and abusive alcoholic and it ruined our family. It had a devastating effect on me. It sounds like you've been having a rough time. Very strange that your ex left you but then ghosted you. Do you have any friends that understand or are you isolated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back