• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Is it just me, or are people more cranky lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"unpredictable" might be my word for the social interactions i've been having/witnessing. the media label i like for the changes i believe i am seeing is CAS. (covid anxiety syndrome). closing those social distances is not as easy as opening them. social anxiety is rampant.

in the ‘real world’ I think less cranky. Or maybe equally cranky but increasingly forgiving and understanding towards offdays and a bit of a ‘crank’ moment . On line? I’m better at not following conversations or responding to people who are likely to have me unsettled and I am not allowing my self to take responsibility for demands made of me for information by people I don’t know. ‘Eg but did you try x cos x awats works’ instead of lengthy explanations about what happened when I tried x , why I didn’t, I wait for the professional to look at the problem .

My outlook doesn’t change others behaviour- it chances what I take to heart from a collective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back