• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Is this place bad for my mental health?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PiecesTogether24

I went to this therapy center and told them i was in a bad situation and they all had a meeting without me with the person im in a bad situation with and this person told them i was crazy with no abuse and told them the treatment i needed so i was falsey diagnosed and was ordered these elaborate mind altering procedures/treatments.

I was being abused at home and my therapist told me my memories arnt true and completley ignored me about the abuse. Then she kept staring at me down there in session like where you go to the bathroom so I started taking more stimulants.

Then i found out she was emailing my abuser over like 50 emails about how bad i was and how her heart goes out to my abuser and how i needed to stay home with my abuser even tho i told her i was being abused. My therapist would also tell me to hangout with my abuser even tho she was hurting me and she knew this. Then i got really bad ptsd and was traumatized.

I dont think it should be like this. I reached out for help before and they tried their best to get me out of my situation i dont think im doing anything wrong here. Im trying my best to get better and move on with my life. I guess it could have been worse. But im not sure why this is happening? Why they wont correctly diagnose me bc my psychistrist believes i have a mood disorder and not schizoprenia like they are telling me i have. This has been effecting my eating disorer like i dont think its good for my mental health as this place is labeling me as someone who has schizoprenia so anything thats detremential that happens to me in therapy or at my house isnt “true”. Even tho they are all facts and I’m not seeing or hearing things or delusional I’m on a high antipsychotic and mood stabilizer for my bipolar and I’m not delusional. I know nobody is out to get me etc just bc bad things have happened to me I’m just curious if I should stay at this place? Is it worth speaking up? Is this wrong? Should I try to stop it from happening to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back