Relationship Isolation with depression?

Jin

Learning
Hi everyone,,sorry for my english
my partner has PTSD,Depression ,asperger’s syndrome and anxiety
End of February she did self harmed,after recover her financial issue ,
including my problem has trigger her again now she is full isolated (i believe she was irritable due from stressor overwhelmed.
she also pushing me away.
Now I am worried she will self harm or having suicide thoughts again in isolation, should I reach out to check on her?
Or should I make a call before reach her?even she will ignore me?

Take care stay safe in pandemic

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Hiya @Jin. I think that all you can do is check on her sporadically. Your not in control of her life. She is. There's only so much you can do.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
You can only help people so much. People also have a responsibility for their own lives. It sounds cold but it's the truth. I've nearly topped myself on different occasions but I didn't because of different reasons. All the best to you S3.

Jin

Learning
You can only help people so much. People also have a responsibility for their own lives. It sounds cold but it's the truth. I've nearly topped myself on different occasions but I didn't because of different reasons. All the best to you S3.
Understood,Thank you vy much?

Jin

Learning
Maybe shoot her a text and see if she responds? That gives her an option of replying or not, and it’s not so intrusive. I wouldn’t bombard her with a lot of texts though. One text.
Yes I did she still not yet reply .i don’t dare to bombard her too

Friends and housemate will help me check on her but it’s usually once or in a week .

Sweetpea76

If you’ve already attempted contact, and have more than once, and she still is not responding, then I would leave her alone. I know it’s horrible when you’re worried about their safety, but there isn’t anything you can really do at this point in time.

Jin

Learning
If you’ve already attempted contact, and have more than once, and she still is not responding, then I would leave her alone. I know it’s horrible when you’re worried about their safety, but there isn’t anything you can really do at this point in time.
Noted thank you all of your reply , I’ve learned a lot from this forum

Eugene

New Here
People are different. Some in that situation respond positively to a small bunch of flowers left at her doorstep, or a simple card with nothing but a smiley face. I don't know but people already said things I agree with. I just want to add some ideas you might be willing to try. The more people are isolated, negative thoughts are not far behind. So a little surprise "sometimes" coax them to more positive thoughts.

Jin

Learning
People are different. Some in that situation respond positively to a small bunch of flowers left at her doorstep, or a simple card with nothing but a smiley face. I don't know but people already said things I agree with. I just want to add some ideas you might be willing to try. The more people are isolated, negative thoughts are not far behind. So a little surprise "sometimes" coax them to more positive thoughts.
Noted!Thank you